This topic has 14 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Elismor
    Participant

Hi, I have a problem: every time a publish an article on my blog I get the code in the attachment.
    Can you help me? Thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Catalin

Hello,

Please send me a link to your website.

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Elismor
    Participant

Hi Catalin,
    the link is
    Revisione

It’s the article, at the bottom you may see the code, in the meantime I had selected social share ->”Hidden” in the Theme Post Settings.

I also have a second issue (tell me if I must open a new topic): I activated Mega Menu, If you mouse over “Blog” in the main menu, you’ll see it really too large (file attached).
    I had the same problem with Home, but I switched off mega menù and reactived days later and it was ok. What can I do?
    Thank you very much.

Attachments:
     Catalin

please send me admin credentials for your site… reply as private for security reasons

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     Elismor
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I have fixed the problem from the sharing article part and uploaded the change to your server from wordpress admin.

Also I have fixed the menu megamenu to show when the items added as megamenu items don’t have any other sub-items.
    To make this work on you site you need to replace the content from this file wp-content/themes/kleo/assets/css/app.css with the content from the one attached

Both fixes will be available in next theme update.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Attachments:
     Elismor
    Participant

1)posts social share issue–> resolved Thank you
    ^___^

2) I changed app.css with your file using the editor but I still have the mega menu problem. See the two file attached.
    the first is vizualized in Chrome, the second inMozilla.

3) I also have a big visualization issue with IE11 but I’m not sure it can be solved.

Really thank you for your time and support.
    Elis

Attachments:
     Elismor
    Participant

In the next update will it be fixed the widht of Blog mega menu? Because it’s still very large.

And also, can you help me to correct the visualization in internet explorer 11?

Thank you.

Abe
    Keymaster

we will look at it but if you are using the megamenu then add more submenus to the Blog to take advantage of it

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Elismor
    Participant

Thank you Abe. ^_________^ I hope you can find the problem with explorer.

Abe
    Keymaster

What is the problem with IE11? I can’t seem to find it

---

Elismor
    Participant

I have different problems in visualization

1) The header is really high and my main menu is vertical (ie11 image1 and image2 attached, when I pass the mouse over the titles I see as in image3 attached

2) If you go into Groups page, the image of the groups are not round and the side bar is on the left and at the bottom of the page, instead to be on the right because on the right there’s the vertical main menu.

3) in the home I used the slide with revolution slider and are not visibile in internet explorer

The site is horrible in internet explorer and I don’t understand what’s wrong. Is it a problem of width or what else?

Don’t you see it? Can’t you use internet explorer to visit it?

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, we have tested it in IE. It could be something on your system.
    See the screenshot from your site in IE11

---

Attachments:
     Elismor
    Participant

Now it’s ok thank you. I uninstalled IE11 and then I downloaded it again. Now I see my website in the right way. You can close this topic as resolved.

Abe
    Keymaster

Great. Closing topic

---

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘posts-social-share problem’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?