This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by HDcms.

• Author
     HDcms
    Participant

HI,

top menu
    1/ How to access the menu of the social network to put other links (instead of links of social networks)?

breadcrumb
    2/ how to put the name of the category in breadcrumb without putting category in the url (backoffice set to /% postname% /)?

blog

3/ how to display the title of an article instead of next and post on the right or left side?
    Display meta information about items ?

4/ I just want to show category only, tags, comments
    and hide date, author (suggestion to improve details in backoffice kleo)
    How ?

HDcms
    Participant

Hi,
    hank you to answer me

HDcms
    Participant

HI,
    I see that you answer to other questions but not mine!
    How do you respond?
    I have created 4 questions???
    Regards

sharmstr

I cant speak for the Kleo team, but they were working hard on releasing an update and dealing with post update issues. All your questions require custom code. They are not simple questions. I’ll try to assist.

1 – The social section of the top menu is generated by a function called ‘kleo_get_social_profiles’ in /kleo/lib/theme-funtions.php. Copy that function into your /kleo-child/functions.php file and add the links you need.

2 – There is a filter you can hook into called ‘breadcrumb_trail_items’ in kleo/kleo-framework/lib/function-breadcrumb.php.

3 – The next and previous show the title in 2.0

4 – I believe you’re asking about changing what’s displayed in the author meta. If that’s the case, you can copy the ‘kleo_entry_meta’ into your /kleo-child/functions.php file and remove the items you dont want displayed.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

HDcms
    Participant

Hi

Thank you for your help
    1 / I give up because it was to put the link modal connection. I hope it might give easier access or equivalent version of> 2.0
    2 / I have not succeeded either. If you have additional help?
    3 / ok
    4 / ok

sharmstr

1 – link modal connection? I dont understand. Are you saying you wanted the login modal?

2 – Sorry, I dont have time to sort that out for you. If you look at function-breadcrumb.php around line 728 you’ll see a conditional statement

COPY CODE

elseif ( '%category%' == $tag && 'category' !== $args["singular_{$post->post_type}_taxonomy"] ) {

I think you might be able to tweak that so it will print the category regardless if you have ‘%category%’ set in your permalinks or not. As I quick test, I changed it to the following and the category printed in the breadcrumb but not the url.

COPY CODE

elseif ( 1 == 1 ) {

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

HDcms
    Participant

1/ yes a link modal connection in the social menu (not used) rather than in the top right menu

2 / ok I’ll look again
    thank you

Abe
    Keymaster

Thank you @sharmstr for the solutions.
    Here is another way on adding icons to the social icons section:

COPY CODE

add_action( 'kleo_get_social_profiles', 'kleo_my_extra_social_icons' );
    function kleo_my_extra_social_icons( $icons ) {
        $icons .= '<li><a href="http://google.com"><i class="icon icon-eye"></i> <div class="ts-text">Eye</div></a></li>';

return $icons;
    }

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

HDcms
    Participant

Hi,

4 – I believe you’re asking about changing what’s displayed in the author meta. If that’s the case, you can copy the ‘kleo_entry_meta’ into your /kleo-child/functions.php file and remove the items you dont want displayed.

I wanted to make the change but I can not find where is the function or file ‘kleo_entry_meta’ !??

sharmstr

Check the functions.txt file attached in this thread. It has it.

https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/remove-tags-from-post-in-masonry-grid-view

HDcms
    Participant

It works 🙂
    great
    thank you

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘show blog, menu and breadcrumb’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?