Laura

Hello, lets see one by one πŸ™‚
For the first post, 1,2 images not showing, can you upload them instead of adidng them to the reply? ( at the attach image section) πŸ™‚

3- Header image should show on mobile version, as homepage background
4- Add this to style.css of child theme to have the top menu font bold and bigger πŸ™‚ ( i suggest to make the menu text white so they are more visible)

COPY CODE

ul#menu-topmeny a {
    font-size: 18px;
    font-weight: bolder;
}

To make them white

COPY CODE

ul#menu-topmeny a {
    color:white !important;
}

5- Its a very weird issue, please try contacting your hosting company so they can take a look at that πŸ™‚

And yes, register page should be at Pages, if its not, create a new page, call it registration (on your own language) and select it at Settings > Buddypress > Pages ( this could also resolve number 5 issue)

Second post:
1- Send me a link to that pages please, as i do not see it ( attached )
2- Check that pages are well set at Memberships > Page Settings
3- This happens when you have SSL setup in one of your pages but not in others, make sure you dont have SSL at memberships settings
4- This page is dynamic, its normal that you see it empty if you go there directly
5- Same as 2
6- Same as 2
7- Should appear as Home
8- Same as 4

Order of registration:
– Popup form
– Register form
– User Registered Already –

User Activation ( you can skip that installing the plugin bp disable activation reloaded, so your users are activated automatically)
– Email link, redirects to activation page (dynamic page only visible when user clicks the link)

Now user can login, if you have members directory page restricted, the user will see the memberships levels when trying to view any restricted page or doing any restricted action

Hope it helps πŸ™‚

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happyΒ to help you πŸ™‚

Forgot your details?