Kieran_SQ

Hi,

From my understanding it’s an oversight with the editor they have used, it might be worth opening a ticket with BuddyPress with regards to this matter as it isn’t theme related. They’re allowing the input of HTML in a controlled way by using the editor, I can’t imagine they ever meant to use the image feature as it doesn’t fit the field type. You can hide it yourself if you wish with the following CSS added to your child theme’s style.css or in Theme Options > General > Quick CSS.

COPY CODE
input#qt_field_3_img {
    display: none !important;
}

And to solve the issue of the text area not being fullwidth in the text tab please use

COPY CODE
textarea#field_3 {
    min-width: 100%;
    max-width: 100%;
}

It’s worth giving the xprofile fields plugin a try, I feel like they may do this better. It’s up to you 🙂

Thanks,

Kieran.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Forgot your details?