prizes2011
Participant

Hi, thanks for the reply, I’m still have trouble. Sorry! (new set of questions)

1.) I’m still having trouble with removing the gap on the homepage. I can’t seem to locate any of the code, yet the white gap is still there. Can you post the full homepage code so I can view over it? I might just copy and paste it and delete the code you told me to delete.

2.) I enabled the revolution slider under the theme options and it screws up the layout of the homepage. I followed the video tutorial and imported the demo content but there is no image of the couple on the homepage, and in the video the image was also missing. I still don’t understand how to make it appear or how to change the image.

3.) How do I change the text “Serious dating with Sweet date Your perfect match is just a click away” on the homepage? I am not seeing this text on the homepage anywhere.

4.) I have created a Website Disclaimer page and have noticed that one can comment on the page. How can I disable this?

5.) I am wondering what’s the difference between album and media on one’s profile? Can I disable album? I don’t see how it’s needed with the media option. I would also like to disable the option to upload music under the media on one’s profile to avoid copyrighted material from being uploaded.

6.) On one’s profile I have changed the section to white, but was wondering how to change the color of the boxes around the various things such as name, etc. Here is a image of what I’m referring to:
[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/35jl4lw.png[/IMG]

7.) Under the one’s profile users can choose a interest under the lifestyle tab. I would like to remove “Cyber Affair,” “Affair,” and would like to fix the misspelling of relationship. This is one I’m referring to:
[IMG]http://i62.tinypic.com/35jl4lw.png[/IMG]

I’m going to be gone for a few days, so take your time answering these questions with as much detail as possible, sine I’m an idiot when it comes to wordpress. Thanks so much and happy holidays! I really appreciate it!

Forgot your details?