This topic has 10 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Schumy
    Participant

Hi,

I upddated my site to the latest version today, but found few issues:
    1. Menu dropdown not working on homepage
    2. Revolution slider not working on homepage
    3. Animation effects from VC also not working on homepage

On other pages, they work fine.

Also, How to enable up modal login?

Thank you

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, that should not be related to the update since on all the other pages it works. Maybe you have added something bad, like Javascript code that messes the functionality.

The modal login should show up by default if you add the Login button in the menu from Appearance – Menus – Buddypress.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Schumy
    Participant

How to login to my site, I put it on maintance mode?

I can’t use wp-admin or wp-login.php

Schumy
    Participant

Well, Actually I diasbled all plugins except the plugins that needed fro the theme and the problem still occurs

Schumy
    Participant

Update: I disabled Revo slider and it fixed the problem.

How can this be? I updated my revo slider from the latest package

Schumy
    Participant

And for the modal pop up login, thats how I put the menu but it doesn’t show modal pop up…

Abe
    Keymaster

Provide a link to your page to see the problem since it isn’t something related to the theme.
    If your site is in maintenance you login by going to /wp-admin , that if you don’t have a redirect plugin to redirect you out of wp-admin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

PeterB
    Participant

Hello Schumy and Abe,
    Well not sure if this is the right topic but i simply could not open a new one.

I have had problems even with KLEO v1.5 when revolution slider v4.5.3 was active.
    The major problem was that kleo’s theme-settings page was broken while revslider was active.
    Now in KLEO v1.6 we have revolution slider v4.5.9 bundled, but the same issue is still there.

I remember i noticed my issue some days after i installed WPML v3.1.6. Since then i have several minor issues with other themes and plugins. So i can think of WPML v3.1.6 has some unexpected changes under the hoods, did not test and try however. The developer of BusinessFinder theme suggested me to revert back to WPML v3.1.4 to solve some issues, but i really do not like the idea to use outdated plugins so i did not try. But i am sure they did and they had a good reason for that. Am sure they will have to update their theme to support WPML v3.1.6 and if so then it might be true even for KLEO.

Hope this info helps and gets us closer to a solution.

Regards

Schumy
    Participant

I fixed the issue:

I exported ny current slider, I deleted the revo slider plugin, I re-installed it, then I imported my slider.

Now, all that left is Facebook login issue on the modal pop up login.

Abe
    Keymaster

Great @Schumy
    We are releasing 1.6.1 today that fixes that Facebook popup issue

---

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @PeterB
    You create a new topic by going to the KLEO forum page and you will see a form to submit new topic at the bottom of the page.
    Thanks for sharing your experience

---

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?