This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Kieran
    Participant

Hi,

Firstly I wanted to say a massive thank you for your work on 1.6 and developing the amazing notification feature along with the other users who contributed to it.

However, I was wondering..

1. Is there a way of incorporating the same ‘up pointing arrow’ that is used for the drop down on the new live notifications feature for all menu items with a drop down in the main menu?

2. Can the icon used for live notifications (aka: message) be changed easily?

—-

And on a sub note, when I have no notifications I seeing the number one, should it not be zero? [see attached]

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi Kieran,

1. I think it will look nice indeed and will try to include it in next updates
    2. I will think of this. Right now there is no easy way of changing it
    We will put an update 1.6.1 today to fix the number on no new notifications

Cheers
    Abe

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

marceldennisxp
    Participant

Great update! I also noticed the the font colour needs to be inline with the theme option selections. I have a black header and noticed the message line in the notification box which I highlighted is also black. If possible can this be fixed also. Thanks and keep up the great work!

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @marceldennisxp
    Thanks for the feedback. We will add this small fix in the 1.6.1 update coming today

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Kieran
    Participant

Thanks @Abe 🙂

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi @marceldennisxp
    I just tested it and it acts correctly. See my attached image. Make sure in header styling your text color and link color are set to #fff. Try re-saving the options

---

mithrix
    Participant

I updated to 1.6.1 but it still shows the “1” on my page

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Try to remove cache from browser and from site if you have a caching plugin. Also make sure you have 1.6.1 version in Appearance – Themes

---

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?