This topic has 8 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     youllsee42
    Participant

Hi.

So now I want to add Posts to my content to show up in the Footer under Recent Posts.

How can I post a post? I can’t figure out for the life of me how to so this.

I went to Posts from the Dashboard and added a new post- and got this error 104 (see attached).

(Originally we added several Categories for advertising purpose. I’ve since turned off AWPCP and went for the complete Geo Directory add-on package-as majority of the site is a Business Directory).

I see that there are Membership levels required in order to place a post? I am really confused -why? Why would someone have to be a member to post a post. Can’t an Admin Post a Post-and why is it connected to membership?

I was trying to add a post to Show on Footer  in Recent Posts about an Event-a  Photo Shootout to be held in 2 weeks…and it won’t even let me add the Post, and I am an Admin.

Can I turn off this Membership thing? I only need membership on a couple of pages.

Part of me thinks that I need to delete those Categories I set up originally.

But more importantly is I need your documentation on what is the difference between :

> > > > >   Membership—-Register —–Subscriber —-Login < < < < < <

can you send me the link to help me understand all this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Kieran
    Participant

Hi @youllsee42,

Just going to throw in my two cents worth here.

You can hide the ‘Select package’ text/radio button by adding this CSS to your child theme’s style.css or to the Quick CSS area of the theme options panel.

COPY CODE
    .geodir_price_package_row.geodir_form_row.clearfix {
        display: none;
    }

With regards to the error, I accessed the page but did not receive that error/warning. But I did notice that AWPCP was still active, this might be causing some issues for you.

Kieran.

youllsee42
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

The 104 error it’s happening also when you use default wp theme ?

The facebook works on your site, I’ve replied for this matter to another ticket.

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     youllsee42
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

I see,

Please in the first instance provide to me the correct login to try to reproduce that in your site, anyway this it’s not related to the KLEO theme rather caused by GeoDirectory.

Do you encounter the same error using default wordpress theme ?

Cheers
    R.

youllsee42
    Participant

No it is only on the GD add listing page that the 104 error has occurred. And only when I try to fill the field provided with the facebook URL…that I show in the attachment.

I will contact GD support I guess. I thought 7th Queen owns Geo Directory, or that there is some collaboration between the two – Thank you.

Radu

Hi,

Just we have made an integration between kleo and directory that’s all.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?