This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by girlinparis.

• Author
     girlinparis
    Participant

The first item in the main menu is dropping down a sub-menu of the same item. For example: Home is my first menu item and when you hover over it you see another “home” option directly underneath it and then the other subitems. I tried changing menu items and whichever one is at the top is the one that this happens with.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

This should happen only on mobile mode since when you click the parent a new page opens with child items.
    Screenshot?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     girlinparis
    Participant

It works correctly on the mobile/tablet although somehow my colors are all the same and you can’t see titles, but I’m working on that..here is the screenshot from the pc

</img>

girlinparis
    Participant

What code do I use to change just the mobile css? I tried using media=”all”
    @media only screen and (max-width: 940px)

I have the css I want, just need to make it exclusive to mobile. 🙂

girlinparis
    Participant

Figured out the code for mobile the above is right, but remove the media=”all” DUH.
    Hope you’re laughing. 🙂

girlinparis
    Participant

Ok, the double drop down is ONLY happening in Opera. That’s good, narrows it down.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

We will check on Opera.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     girlinparis
    Participant

Hmm, somehow my post didn’t go through. This is resolved with the update v2.0.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?