This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by veggist.

• Author
     veggist
    Participant

Hi
    On https://veggistreff.com/ (password: Potetmix48) the searchform on the homepage got mixed up after updating to v 2.8.2 today. Text is missing, moved on and not recognizable. Where can I correct this?

Laura

Hello, could you share admin credentials so i can check it out? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

veggist
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     veggist
    Participant

Hi @Laura!
    Any progress on my topic?

Laura

Hello, have you tried to disable some plugins?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

veggist
    Participant

It is the same plugins now as it was before the theme update, why should this matter?

Abe
    Keymaster

I see there is a general text issue on your site. Have you made some changes to the translation file maybe? Also try to manually upload the files over FTP since they could got somehow corrupted.
    This issue does not happen on our test sites so it is maybe something isolated based on your settings or changes

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

veggist
    Participant

Hi @Abe
    Not sure what you mean with “general text issue”? The form is changed after update. I FTP´ed up the lang.files after theme update, the same files as I had before the update, no change on them

Abe
    Keymaster

What I mean is I see some missing texts on your popup too so this can’t be caused by the update since the same is used on our demo. Try to leave it as default, maybe remove lang files and any other customizations

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

veggist
    Participant

Hi again @Abe
    Thanks for your tip. It seems lite there have been something happening to the themes .mo files. Everything looked fine in the .po files but I compiled it to .mo again overriding the previous and then the missing thextfiles came back. I have never experienced this before, what can cause this? The files are the same as before uppdating the theme

Abe
    Keymaster

Glad to hear you found out the causing issue, I did a guess since I haven’t encountered this before but it could have been something related to the ftp transfer

Cheers

---

veggist
    Participant

Ok, never a dull moment working with data, thats for sure 😉
    Another issue, I have noticed my test users are having problem finding the “edit profile” button. Is it poossible to have it as a first choise on the profile page as shown in the screenshot?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

to do that you need to hook into buddypress navigation. Try to do a google search or on Buddypress forums

---

veggist
    Participant

Ok, I will try that out, thanks @Abe 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?