This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Laura.

• Author

Tagged: 

klosurdo
    Participant

I just did a full restore after messing some stuff up major. I have two questions.

1. After restoring my sidebars did not repopulate is it possible to get my sidebars back to the way I had them?
    Keep getting errors like this for every sidebar I had.

Notice: register_sidebar was called incorrectly. No id was set in the arguments array for the “Shortcodes” sidebar. Defaulting to “sidebar-8”. Manually set the id to “sidebar-8” to silence this notice and keep existing sidebar content. Please see Debugging in WordPress for more information. (This message was added in version 4.2.0.) in /home1/cmpgorg/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php on line 3560

2. While the site is working ok, I noticed the following error that I can not seem to remove.

Strict Standards: Declaration of BBP_Forums_Group_Extension::display() should be compatible with BP_Group_Extension::display($group_id = NULL) in /home1/cmpgorg/public_html/wp-content/plugins/bbpress/includes/extend/buddypress/groups.php on line 28

Thanks
    Ken

klosurdo
    Participant

Ok I was able to figure out #2 but could use some help with 1#.

Laura

Hello, what did you have in the sidebar? please provide more info and admin credentials so i can check it out 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?