This topic has 12 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author

Tagged: , , , ,

mitchcan
    Participant

Hey,

First, I do understand the memory needs of the theme. Docs say 128M+

However, after updating to 3.0.1 I get the ‘Fatal error: allowed memory’ message.

This is with config.php and php.ini having wordpress memory allocation at 512M. 512M.

Yes, I have a lot of plugins on the site, but if I change to another theme, the problem goes away.

Any guidance of what to try next?

Thanks.

Andrei

Can you please let us know where do you encounter this error, in which page ?
    Are you sure your memory limit applies correctly ?
    You can check it with a plugin like this one: https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-memory-usage/

Looking forward.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mitchcan
    Participant

Thanks for the plugin. Interesting.

I’m pretty sure I did the memory settings correctly.

Here’s the data (from the plugin):

PHP Version : 5.3.29 / 64Bit OS
    Memory limit : 512 MB
    Memory usage : 250.53 MB
    49%

This seems to only be happening when I have Kleo active and only when I try to make any changes to any of the Theme Options settings.

Abe
    Keymaster

In what page you get that error? Also put here the exact error text. Thanks

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mitchcan
    Participant

I only get the error on the pages associated with Kleo Theme Options.

I am in the middle of a host/server change, as soon as that is propagated, I will try again and report back.

Thanks.

Abe
    Keymaster

please also update to 3.0.1

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mitchcan
    Participant

I have 3.0.1 from the zip file you posted this weekend.

Abe
    Keymaster

It has been released on Themeforest so please use that since it is a bit different. Thanks

---

mitchcan
    Participant

Oh, OK, will do once we’re back online. Thanks.

karhas
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

@karhas,

If you want to run a full featured platform with woocommerce, buddypress, forums and other plugins beside this ones you will have to consider upgrading your hosting plan, I recommend you to consider at least a medium VPS plan.

Also in your case, I don’t know exactly what are the differences between your staging and live server, there are servers optimized for running wordpress and there are others which are not, so this might influence the way wordpress consumes the resources of your hosting server.

Cheers

karhas
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Andrei

@karhas, please email me on dev@seventhqueen.com with full credentials to the hosting where you have this site and with admin credentials and I’ll give a closer look to see what might be wrong.

Looking forward.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?