This topic has 3 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     buffdawg
    Participant

Sorry guys, but I’ve looked high and low for an answer to this question, but can’t seem to find it on my own. I’m trying to set up a page using the “3 Column – Left and Right Sidebar” page template. I’ve created a “left sidebar” and a “right sidebar.”

Near the bottom of the page in the sidebar section I am asked, “Please select the sidebar you would like to display on this page?” I’d like say add both the left and right sidebar I just created, but I’m only allowed to add one sidebar. How can I add the left and right sidebar on the page? Please don’t give me a solution that requires editing php files! I simply don’t know how to do that…yet.

Thanks, Andy (aka Buffdawg)

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, for the 3 column template the theme uses the Main sidebar and the 3 columns Extra sidebar. When you change from a page the sidebar, only the main sidebar is changed so you use the existing one as the second sidebar

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Harlock_
    Participant

Any plan to make possible the change of the second sidebar, too?

It woulb be very useful!

Thanks,

Francesco

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, maybe try this: https://wordpress.org/plugins/content-aware-sidebars/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?