This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     coffeeshopdate
    Participant

I bought 2  sweet date themeforest, the first sweet date forest had every thing when I down loaded it by this sweet date theme are missing elements such as the demo setup with the example Membership page  with price and columns; on your sample demo Video it showed the Membership Demo already set up-I would just have to make a few changes with payments.

Profile Tabs next to the profile picture is missing. The three tabs next to the Profile Picture

Private message, Delete message,  and the circle is missing..the circle that shows the number of the matching members with hearts on the top. I have all the other profile tabs. but not the 3 tabs next to the profile picture. There is not a Demo of Paid membership’s profile ( Membership with 4 columns) Did I forget to down something?? I only have a set up pages, I looked at the pages and the pages are empty no default set up on the pages

I have a lot of things already on this 2 new sweet date theme do not want to chance it loosing my information. Can you send me steps to show me how to incorporate codes or maybe I have to extract more file to the theme. I just need the tabs set up next to the Profile Picture and the same set up demo for memberships. Give a step by step to how to extract and additional files. or put a code in.

Where can I find my API key for the new sweet date themeforest I purchase.  I have a old API key for first Sweet Date, I purchased last year.    I need lots of help

coffeeshopdate
    Participant

missing, Profile, tabs, memberships, woo commerce, download,help, circle, hearts, missing, tabs,

Laura

Hello, you will find everything at Sweetdate options 🙂
    First, go to your Themeforest Account, at download, find Sweetdate and click All files
    You will get a .zip with demo content, .xml file and go to WordPress admin panel, at Tools > Import, download the WordPress Import plugin, go to Tools > Import > WordPress and drop the demo .xml file and click IMPORT

Now, make sure you have buddypress features setup, at Settings > Buddypress ( check that you have the features selected, save)
    Now, buddypress pages at Settings > Buddypress > Pages
    If you do not find the pages at the dropdown, just create them at Pages then return and select them.

Now go to Sweetdate > Buddypress and click IMPORT BUDDYPRESS FIELDS
    And click save.

Return to Sweetdate > Buddypress and now you will see fields at the search forms, check the ones you want.
    Scroll down to find the selectors, select Gender,age,matching fields (i am a, looking for a) and all that you want then save.

Now go to Sweetdate > BP Profile tabs, and activate the profile tabs you want to show
    At Matching you can setup the matching % for all fields.

For the membership setup, you need to go to Memberships > Levels and create yours 🙂
    Finally to add the restrictions go to Sweetdate > Memberships and select the ones you want

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?