This topic has 13 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     mtgame21
    Participant

I upgrade my KLEO theme to 4.0.3. Then when I try to upgrade K elements, I get the following error:

The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature

Radu

Hi,

First please contact your hosting and ask them about these settings

allow_url_fopen = On
    allow_url_include = 1

If the settings are like these, please prvide ftp details.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mtgame21
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     mtgame21
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Create a php.ini file in your root wordpress installation in that you will paste these

allow_url_fopen = On
    allow_url_include = 1

Let me know if you was able to update plugin after you have made this settings.

Cheers

Radu

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mtgame21
    Participant
     Radu

Hi again,

It seems that this issue is odd, i searched on google about this : https://www.google.ro/search?q=PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT , the easiest solution is to update k-elements manualy, can you provide ftp and admin credentials to do that ?

Cheers

RAdu

mtgame21
    Participant
     mtgame21
    Participant
     Abe
    Keymaster

Please wait for Kleo 4.0.4 that will ask to update K-elements to 4.0.4 and see how it goes

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mtgame21
    Participant

ok, I can wait….How soon is that expected to come out? In the next 2 -3 weeks?

Abe
    Keymaster

I forgot to mention it will be this week

Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

mtgame21
    Participant

This is solved.  Upgraded to next version of kleo

Abe
    Keymaster

Awesome to hear that

---

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?