This topic has 17 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     fantjes
    Participant

Dear

Via the email I’ve download the kleo 4.0. Please see:

Hi fantjes,

An update to your purchase of KLEO – Next level WordPress Theme bySeventhQueen is now available in your downloads.

Download this update

I cant install this update.

Best Regards

Stefan

fantjes
    Participant

This is what I’ve download.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     fantjes
    Participant

Here an printscreen of what I get when I download the file via your link given by your email.

Attachments:
     fantjes
    Participant

Dear

I’ve unzipped the file and upload it before. I did it again. Please see printscreen.

Please note that a former 3.x version of kleo is installed.

Attachments:
     fantjes
    Participant

a printscreen of the installation.

Attachments:
     fantjes
    Participant

Here a view of the FTP

Attachments:
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi,
    please see the documentation link related to theme updates, manually or automatic.
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#updates

Keep in mind that your are doing an update and not an install since you already have Kleo 3.1.x installed.

Giving a 1 star rating and not waiting for an answer here is something that I cannot understand, especially when is not something related to the theme.

All the best from me and enjoy our theme

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

fantjes
    Participant

Hi

I can tell you that I’ve done all the steps before…

I must skip a step but which one?

When the theme gets properly installed you’ll get 4 stars. Don’t you worry about that!

fantjes
    Participant

Please see printscreen send before in this topic that I also copied ‘Kleo’ manually.

Best Regards

Abe
    Keymaster

I do not worry, we have clients that respect our work.

You don’t have to skip a step, just follow the docs on how to update and read carefully since you don’t copy the Main files folder, just copy the extracted files from kleo.zip found under WordPress. Automatic update should be easier, try that.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

fantjes
    Participant

you’ve got the server admin, ftp-name and pass; You can acces to the server.. solve the problem and show me where I’m wrong.
    Believe me. I’ve fillen in the api key and so on.. No update button on my dashboard.

Acties
    SeventhQueen Support (support-site@seventhqueen.com) 0:54
    support-site@seventhqueen.com
    Van: SeventhQueen Support (support-site@seventhqueen.com)
    Verzonden: zaterdag 19 maart 2016 0:54:28
    Aan:
    Wees voorzichtig. Deze afzender is niet goedgekeurd met onze controles voor fraudedetectie.
    Inhoud weergeven
    Abe wrote:

I do not worry, we have clients that respect our work.

You don’t have to skip a step, just follow the docs on how to update and read carefully since you don’t copy the Main files folder, just copy the extracted files from kleo.zip found under WordPress. Automatic update should be easier, try that.

Post Link: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/4-0-kleo/#post-111700

fantjes
    Participant

I just can’t find ‘Registration Landing Page’. I must be something wrong over and over again.
    And you don’t need to be rude for that. thanks!

🙁

fantjes
    Participant

I’ve delete everything in file zilla and I’ve done everything over and over..
    to refresh now I used CTRL+F5 in stead of F5

And now it works.

Abe
    Keymaster

Glad to hear it works. I don’t think it was related to cache but probably you weren’t overwriting the theme files.

Hopefully you can change the Themeforest rating too 🙂

Have a great weekend

---

Abe
    Keymaster

So we are all good? I appreciate it if you consider adjusting the Themeforest rating according to what our theme deserves and all the hard work behind it.

Thanks

---

fantjes
    Participant

Yes we are. How can I change the rate?

Please not I have fillin in the enquette on the right of my screen and I gave an A 🙂

Now I would to activate my registration page because when people want to fill in my front page it is not working. I must change a setting.

Best regars

Stefan

fantjes
    Participant

I think I’ve made a right move but I don’t want my member to go to a second page to a second page to confirm registration.

Can you help me with that?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, to adjust the Themeforest rating you go to Themeforest.net -> Downloads http://themeforest.net/downloads
    You must be logged in and in the Downloads list you will find KLEO theme and click on the 5 stars ratings to adjust it

I don’t know if I understood right but you might want to check this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/bp-disable-activation-reloaded/

All the best

---

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?