This topic has 17 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     mitchcan
    Participant

For the first time, a Kleo update wrecked something on my site. I’ve never had a problem before, but something in 4.1.5 has whacked out my registration process. It throws three s2member forms onto the reg page (instead of one).

If I revert to 4.1.4, with everything else the same, voila, it works great.

I was looking through the changed files, and I’m struggling to see what would create such a conflict.

I’d like to continue to use this theme for this site, but the s2 reg is a critical part of what we do.

Any guidance on how to fix?

Thanks!

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

If you update Kleo and BuddyPress to latest version from wp repository and also the theme plugins from wp-admin -> appearance -> install plugins ->

Do you encounter same issue ?

If you de-activate rest of the plugins excluding theme plugins recommandations ? you see the same ?

If you de-activate child theme using latest theme version, it works ?

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     mitchcan
    Participant

Tested with:

Kleo 4.1.4 (Parent and Child), BuddyPress 2.7, S2Member on, recommended plugins (K-elements 4.1, VC 4.12.1, SliderRev) updated and on. Registration works fine.

Kleo 4.1.6 Parent, BuddyPress 2.7, S2Member on, recommended plugins (K-elements 4.1, VC 4.12.1, SliderRev) updated and on. All other plugins OFF. Registration broken.

Kleo 4.1.6 Child, BuddyPress 2.7, S2Member on, recommended plugins (K-elements 4.1, VC 4.12.1, SliderRev) updated and on. All other plugins OFF. Registration broken.

2015 WP theme, BuddyPress 2.7, S2Member on, recommended plugins (K-elements 4.1, VC 4.12.1, SliderRev) updated and on. All other plugins OFF. Registration works fine.

Something happened in 4.1.5, and is still an issue in 4.1.6.

WP 4.6.1
    Kleo 4.1.4 — 4.1.6
    S2Member 160801Pro

I can post the code we use in the S2/BP registration process and you can see if anything jumps out at you that was changed in 4.1.5 that would break this.

Thank you for your attention to this.

mitchcan
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Radu

Hi,

Do you have the possibility to put on a test environment your current backup + latest kleo theme version ? to can see live what’s going on ?

If yes provide FTP + wp-admin to see what’s going on with all your settings

cheers
    R.

mitchcan
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Wrong wp admin credentials i cannot see three reg forms of s2 member i need the scenario like that

Cheers
    R

mitchcan
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

Are you referring to this when you say that breaks registration process ?

R.

mitchcan
    Participant

Yes, aside from the notice, you’ll also see that the page actually loads multiple registration forms with 4.1.6. With the exact same configuration, it used to work properly to load only one form with 4.1.4.

I’m trying to figure out what changed in 4.1.5 to break this page/process.

Radu
     mitchcan
    Participant
     Radu

Hi,

We have fixed this issue please replace this file : /wp-content/themes/kleo/lib/theme-functions.php with the attached one

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     mitchcan
    Participant

Hi Radu,

I am testing this now. Is this fixed as part of 4.1.6.2? Or if I update to that, will I need to replace this file after update as well?

Thanks.

Radu

The update contains this fix , after update you don’t need to replace that file

mitchcan
    Participant

Hey @radu,

I just wanted to say thanks for your first-class support on this issue. You guys jumped right on it, gave me a patch, and then rolled out a fix in an update. This issue seems to be resolved with these fixes and I will close the thread.

Thanks again.

Radu

You’re welcome

I will mark the topic as resolved

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?