This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author

Hi! I am using WordPress 4.9.8 with Kleo 4.4.2. I have a problem when I try loggin in with the Kleo Login in item in the menu. Sometimes login in with the pop up results with a 403 error for requesting the wp-login.php. Not always. It is independent of webbrowser (Chrome, Safari MacOS, Safari iOS). Logging in by directly accessing /wp-login.php always works.

Thanks for your help

Peter Johansson

Laura

Hello, have you tried to deactivate some plugins and test again? It could be related to a plugin conflict

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Hi! I have nog disabled all plug-in except the K Elements-plug-in. The problem still persists.

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,

This seems to be a cache issue or similar, you have a cache plugin or a minify one ?

Also are you use cloudflare or similar cache and CDN services ?

The idea it’s to set cache false for logged in users or try to set all services (if you have ) OFF a certain period of time to test.

Try with all plugins and child theme off, make sure to have all things updated : wp, theme, plugins.

Let me know

Cheers
    R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?