This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by renee.stuart.

• Author
     renee.stuart
    Participant

Since I activated this theme, I’ve randomly received 404 errors after visiting (and navigating) any profile page (buddypress) – then returning to the main site via the menu bar.

I read through the forum, tried everything that was mentioned & posted here; Deactivating plugins, removing plugins, reinstalling plugins, etc. *All plugins and thems have the latest update.

The only way I can get past the 404 is to log out. Clear the browers history (on all browsers) and log back into the site.

Please HELP!

The 404 errors are happening more and more often (daily). I don’t mean to sound desperate…but I’m 45 days past my intend launch date. I need an expert to find the problem – and find it fast.

Do any of the KLEO theme developers offer this type of service?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

I’m not sure that it has anything to do with buddypress. I went directly to my-course-profile and received a 404.

Have you tried resaving your permalinks?

Does it happen with the WP 2015 Theme enabled?

Are you menu links correct? For example, your “online courses” menu item points to /online-courses/ which is a 404, but /courses/ works.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Looks like that was the issue…

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

renee.stuart
    Participant

Aw. Yes! Thank you so much. I’m sure exactly what fixed it…as I did all three things your recommended. Cleared my cache once more – waited an hour – then Kapowee! No more 404 errors.

For the record – This is the best support forum I’ve ever participated in. Thank you so much!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?