This topic has 8 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     anonim_2m
    Participant

in the profile directory, I have a link to my profile called “view”, when I click on it I get error 404

https://image.ibb.co/k2bLz6/2018_01_13_14h09_48.jpg

what should make this link? 🙂

Multumesc mult!

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Thanks for reaching out about status updates. Please let me know the answers to the following

– Has this user posted anything other than this?
    – When this user makes a new post does it no longer go to an Error 404?
    – Does this happen with any other user?
    – Do you have any plugin, other than what comes bundled with KLEO, that is generating a default activity for a user?

The link that has been generated is the default to the activity that was posted but it is unusual to see it set as “0”, I’m pretty sure it isn’t possible to have an ID of 0 for activity.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

anonim_2m
    Participant

-I posted with this user various things to see if anything changes, but it shows the same error.
    -here is happen some strange, I posted with 3 different users, to the first 2 users show error 404 to the third user this ”view” link leads me to his posts.
    -I installed two foreign modules ”BuddyBlock” for users wanting to block other users and ”BuddyPress Recent Profile Visitors”

anonim_2m
    Participant
     Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Please try disabling all caching and all plugins except for BuddyPress, K Elements and WP Bakery (formerly Visual Composer) to test to see if the issue persists. Make sure you clear your front-end cache (Ctrl+F5) and post a new update.

If the issue does disappear then it is related to a plugin and you should enable them one by one making sure to clear your local cache and post a new update for each plugin that you enable.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

anonim_2m
    Participant

I disabled all the modules and the problem has disappeared, i activated them one by one, when we reached “rtMedia for WordPress, BuddyPress and bbPress” the problem arose.
    I think this module is the problem

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Please double check you have the latest update of rtMedia, if you do please also try deleting this plugin and installing again via WP Admin > Plugins > Add New > Search: ‘rtMedia’

If this does not work then please open a new support ticket with the plugin developer for assistance with this, you can open a new support ticket here https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/buddypress-media. If you use any of their premium services you should open a ticket via their website instead, you can find their site here https://rtmedia.io/.

What you should provide them with

– Information about post updates not appearing in members directory
    – Information about post embeds (YouTube) do work in members directory
    – PHP version (ask your host about this if you do not know)
    – PHP error log (ask your host about this if you do not know)

They will also likely need admin login credentials for your site, you should create a new login via WP Admin > Users > Add New (make sure to set the role as admin) and send these via email when requested if you’re opening a ticket on WordPress.org

Thanks,

Kieran

anonim_2m
    Participant

hehe! on https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/buddypress-media last replied by 1 month, 2 weeks ago,boys do not hurry

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

I can see you have opened the ticket, hopefully they respond soon for you. Please keep me updated if they reply.

Thanks,

Kieran.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?