This topic has 6 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     lilly36
    Participant

hi

whenever a not logging member view any profile it shows 404 page. see http://www.shadipk.com/members/ashna/

I checked all settings can u help?

Moreover search result not showing all females or male profiles

Laura

Hello, do you have any restriction plugin ? Can you share access so i can check it out?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

lilly36
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     lilly36
    Participant

more over search module not show all result it shows only 6 females when i search female members.

Laura

Hello, being logged out i can see other members profiles, so i do not see the issue
    For the members results, if you created profiles, you need to login with them at least once so they count at the search, members who never logged in wont show up

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

lilly36
    Participant

ok thanks

Laura

Happy to help 🙂

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?