This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     spuron1
    Participant

This is hard to explain. You will think I am crazy. When I go in and edit a page. The name of my page randomly changes.
    For example while editing the home page with is called “Home” it will randomly rename itself from “Home” to the latest blog post.
    Then today while editing the “join” page it renamed the permalink itself to “testimonials” (there is a testimonials block near the top of the page) and renamed the page to “Connie” the name of someone in the testimonials.
    Now tonight every page, except for the home page and the buddy press pages have 404 page can not be found errors. Please please help! My site except the home page is down.
    Visual Composer came with kleo but I bought the latest version a few weeks ago from you and installed it to be sure I had the latest version.

the name of the site is http://www.horses-u.com you can see when you go through the menu that all the other pages other than the home page and some of the buddy press pages are getting a 404 page error.

I do have a lot of plugins on this site, to get buddypress to function the way we needed it to and to protect the sites like we needed with paidmembershipspro but all has been compatible up to this point.

Please help. I am glad to give you the login information I just don’t see where to make it private here. Thanks in advance

sharmstr

Sounds like either a plugin conflict or your permalinks got screwed up. Resave your permalinks (you dont need to change them, just click save) and see if that doenst fix it.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Actually, I just went to your site and I’m not seeing and 404 errors.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?