This topic has 2 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by NT.

• Author
     NT
    Participant

1) The Add Friend, Private Message buttons, I want to independently stylise each button,

2) Default values dont seem to work in the user profile fields. Unless someone selects the value in front end, only then it will appear in the profile tabs next to the profile image. I need to be able to have default values set so the tabs next to profile image show up with all the profile fields I’ve created. This will encourage users to edit their profile info.

3) Reasons to Join page, the 3 images, I don’t want these to open in a lightbox, I want them just static not a link.

4) I have put an image in the header which doesnt work well on mobile. Is there code so I can say on a mobile device don’t load the header image?

5) Where can I change this text…
    “Your avatar will be used on your profile and throughout the site. If there is a Gravatar associated with your account email we will use that, or you can upload an image from your computer.”

Catalin

Hello,

1. the css code to style individually is:

COPY CODE

#profile div.friendship-button
    {

}
    #profile div.friendship-button a
    {

}

#profile div#send-private-message
    {

}

#profile div#send-private-message a

{

}

you need basic css skills for making those changes… keep in mid that this customization needs to be added in the style.css file from your child theme

2. this implies custom development work.

3. 4. please resend me the email because I did not receive it and I will be able to handle this requests and the ones from your other thread.

5. take a look at https://wordpress.org/plugins/codestyling-localization/

Thank you,
    Catalin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     NT
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?