This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     somendrakm
    Participant

hi i am getting 500 internal server everytime i try to do something like update or creating pages, add plugin, preview page, it happen anytime.

i have vps server in bluehost. with 4gb ram also i allotted 512php memory size through whm but it not solving issue.

Below are plugin which i am using.

• Coming Soon Page & Maintenance Mode by SeedProd
    • Contact Form 7
    • Custom Meta Box Template
    • Easy Social Share Buttons for WordPress
    • Gravity Forms
    • K Elements
    • MailChimp for WordPress Lite
    • Paid Memberships Pro
    • Revolution Slider
    • Sabai + Sabai Discuss or BBpress i tried both getting error in both plugin need this for support client
    • Simple 301 Redirects
    • Sitemap
    • Taxonomy Metadata
    • Ultimate Addons for Visual Composer
    • WooCommerce
    • WooCommerce Subscription Downloads
    • WooCommerce Subscriptions
    • WordPress SEO
    • WPBakery Visual Composer

all of this are latest version and wordpress is also latest version.

Thankyou

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, try to set WP_DEBUG to TRUE in wp-config.php so you see the actual error. It could be related to php memory limit that should be set to recommended 128MB value

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

somendrakm
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Abe
    Keymaster

please check server logs since some errors should occur but you can’t see them

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Lamarbr
    Participant

I’m having same problem

somendrakm
    Participant

this is not resolved till yet allotted all vps server memory to my site and this issue came again and again site running very slow. @lamarbr can i ask one question which hosting you are using like i am using bluehost for vps also what PHP 5 Handler you are using ?

Lamarbr
    Participant

I’m using Godaddy VPS now, with the same issue I seen in my bluehost VPS. The problem is not the Server it’s the theme, I tried other themes with given plugins no problem noted. Not sure whats going on.
    Lamarr

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there. We are releasing Kleo 3.0 these days so please update and see if that erorr occurs again but should not be anytyhing related to the theme since we haven’t encountered this issue. If you get the 500 erorr on totally different actions then my guess is that is something related to hosting and please recheck the php max allowed memory. Also to you can check server logs and see what is the error about so we can help you

---

trsl2
    Participant

I have had the internal server error 500 come up for the last 48 hours which has prevented me from logging into wp-admin. I contacted my service provider who managed to get in and deactivate kleo and they advised me to reinstall kleo which I did. But the problem has since re-occured. This is a nightmare. Please advise.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi please see this topic and update to Kleo 3.0.4 https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/fatal-error-6

---

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?