This topic has 6 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author

Tagged: ,

jffbrwn
    Participant

I’m getting the same error with Kleo at WPEngine and they are certain it’s Kleo and so is my lead dev. It appears a process is timing out. Could you please include some of PHP’s Error Handling Functions in a quick update so this can be troubleshooted more effectively?

http://php.net/manual/en/ref.errorfunc.php

sharmstr

Does it happen with the WP 2015 theme enabled?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

jffbrwn
    Participant

No, it happens with Kleo enabled. And not all the time, so I can’t even replicate it for you. That’s why I was asking that you implement some better error reporting. Might save you some headaches all around.

sharmstr

Okay. I’ll assign this to one of the developers.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Just for clarification, you say it doesnt happen all the time. Does this mean that you enabled the WP 2015 Theme long enough to absolutely know that it also doesnt happen sometimes with the WP 2015 Theme enabled?

jffbrwn
    Participant

No, that’s not what I meant. And I haven’t even tried it with twentyfifteen at all, because I can’t replicate it reliably with Kleo in the first place; and there’s no way to know that absolutely.

It most often happens at /reporters and /wp-admin, but it’s inconsistent. WPEngine has isolated it to Kleo but without better error reporting it’s next to impossible to isolate.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, that would be hard to replicate locally. So no errors in the error log? Also you can use the child theme if you want to add some code for debugging.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘502 error Bad Gateway at WPEngine’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?