This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Gandam.

• Author
     Gandam
    Participant

Hi,

I am experiencing a critical issue on our site currently, the site was working fine and I haven’t updated or installed any plugins recently, at least last 5 days. However, it displayed an error message of “504 Gateway time-out” all sudden when I tried to access the site backend, also our homepage displayed all VC block in shortcode format instead of pictures and VC element styles. My first thought was contacting server hosting company and their support team responded with the following reply;

Thank you for contacting our Help Desk.

I have carefully reviewed the case and it seems that the issue is related with the website theme.

In order to resolve it, I would advice you to restore the website to a date when everything was working as intended.

Alternatively, you may contact the theme developers and they should be able to assist you with the case.

This is really confusing me and I have no idea in finding the solution to resolve this really weird issue here, pls help me urgently!! Our site is down at moment!

Gandam
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Fphotograph
    Participant

We got the exact same problem ..

sharmstr

@gandam – your site is loading fine for me.

More info on 504 errors: http://pcsupport.about.com/od/findbyerrormessage/a/504error.htm

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Another member said he fixed the 504 errors on his site with this: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/fatal-error-6?view=all#post-66408

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Gandam
    Participant

@sharmstr – It works after I updated to the latest version, 3.0.4. I can access the backend again, thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?