This topic has 11 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

I Facing “508 Resource Limited Reached” Problem, How can I fix it?
    Please give me solution as fast as possible

Thank You

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

I Facing “508 Resource Limited Reached” Problem, How can I fix it?
    Please give me solution as fast as possible

Thank You

sharmstr

Ask your host for assistance. Thats a server message so it could be any number of things like a brute force attack or even that you dont have enough memory allocated.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

alexlim91
    Participant

Just now I got try using other themes instead of using kleo theme, it work well but after using this kleo theme it saw this 508 problem. DO you have other way to fix it this problem? I got ask the server provider they said I need to delete some unwanted plugin but every kleo plugin are related how can i remove them. Now i feel confused about it.

sharmstr

How much memory are they allocating for you?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

alexlim91
    Participant

I will sent your a picture to view it. Please see the attachment.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     sharmstr

Respond privately with a link and credentials.

Also, have you set WP to use the 256mb allocated to you?

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

How to set WP to use 256 mb? I could no found the way to set it? Can you explain to me.

Thank You

sharmstr

google is your friend https://codex.wordpress.org/Editing_wp-config.php#Increasing_memory_allocated_to_PHP

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

So i only need to inside this “define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );” to the config php, then the problem can be fix?

Thank You

alexlim91
    Participant

Hi,

So i only need to inside this “define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ );” to the config php, then the problem can be fix?
    Beside that, if after add in this “define( ‘WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT’, ‘256M’ ) to config php, the kleo demo data can work well? because everytime i install the kleo demo data it always saw me error page

Thank You

sharmstr

Again, it could be any number of things causing the issue. I’m merely making suggestions.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?