This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by gm713.

• Author
     Digiblogger
    Participant

I have tested the theme in details now and I love it.
    But I have still some problems using it public, because I miss some important features and some options for more security:

1. myCred
    MyCred Integration is really really important for me. I need a way to let user “buy” membership packages with something different from real money. I don´t want to built an commercial site, so the best way would be to reward users for activity and allow them to buy mambership or features with their points. Points are also a great way so sell content (and let content authors earn these points – standard mycred) or to allow users to transfer points to other (standard mycred). More myCred standard: Coupons, a point bank system, and of course there are commercial plugins like gateways to buy points, point lotteries and more. and, perfect for your theme, rtMedia is still integrated.

I also asked the devs of membership pro to integrate and they are interested.

Anyway: There must be possibilities for users to pay for theme specific features that, by now, are only accessable via memberships and others that are not included.

For example: Package to access forums/specific forums
    For example: Package for message system (for x days/weeks/months) or package for amount of messages
    For example: Packe for standard search, extendes Search, DIstance search
    I have a hundred more ideas here

Additional: I need a way to a) retrict registrations (only my country allowed) but allow to login from over the world.
    And: I need to verifiy the user with forced photo upload (give random number during registration to make photo of face + number that must be approved.

Laura

Added to feature request 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

htc031513
    Participant

WOW! Only if Kleo can truly integrate myCRED, it’s going to be a beast!!! Please add this feature seventhqueen!!!!! (along with additional hooks such as a confirmation popup like “50 points will get deducted if you continue! Are you sure? Yes / No)

gm713
    Participant

Hi @laura Any updates on this one, and the level of integration you guys are planning?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Feature requests’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?