This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     mongol7
    Participant

Hi I hope you’re fine. I search for several days a way to add a chat to the site. Knowing that the site offers a paid service, the chat should be accessible only to customers with a subscription.
    Could you help me ?
    cordially

Laura

Hello, that would require custom development, you would need to use a chat like bp chat, arrowchat, cometchat or any other, then hire a developer to integrate it with the memberships

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

mongol7
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank you for your reply. You often propose to me to see a developer, but if I come on this support, it is not by chance. Not everyone can afford the services of a developer.

Laura

Hello, we understand that, but it’s set at our support guidelines that we do not do custom support, it takes a lot of time from normal support so we would take more time to answer and be very delayed.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?