This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     Jason Andrew
    Participant

I am going to try to keep this simple and not jump too far ahead. In short: I would like to create a community much like based upon Sweetdate that features a back-end website development platform similar to WordPress.com.

I’ll keep this to one question for now: How do I setup MultiSite so that I may allow members to create websites – without messing up how Sweetdate works from the front-end?

Jason Andrew
    Participant

Also, I would like to know whether I should use sub-domains or sub-directories. Would there be a conflict between a users buddypress profile and their website address? WordPress says I can only set this option once, so I would like to be sure which format to use.

Jason Andrew
    Participant

Advice please?

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, I guess with WordPress Multisite you can achieve that and give them only Sweetdate theme. Also you must know that for each multisite sub site you will require a theme License. I don’t think it will be a conflict with their username

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?