This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Abe.

• Author
     rasmusberg
    Participant

Hi!

First of all – great theme you guys have created!

I have some minor issues I want to point out – either for future improvements or else maybe you could help me implement them on my site:

I want to change the topbar, so that it isn’t doubled on handheld devices.
    You can see the issue your demo and this screenshot: http://rasmusberg.dk/wp-content/uploads/doublebar.png

How do I change the dropdown menu items, so that it is uppercase? If I write them in uppercase letters, they aren’t shown in that way on the site.

In your documentation you write that the MailChimp form is styled in the theme’s styling you one selects “no” when setting up the plugin in WordPress – that is not the case however. The styling when using the shortcode or the widget is not in the style of the theme.

I want to have a sticky mainmenu, but without the logo being sticky. Also I would like the ability to have sticky menu but with an another logo (a simpler version of the default logo of my site).

Hope you guys can help me out 🙂

Best regards

Rasmus Berg – fredstegn.dk

Abe
    Keymaster

Hello, sorry for the late reply but the topic just appeared in our queue.

1. For that you should use a custom CSS to have it on one line. Hope that helps

COPY CODE

#top-social {
        width: 41.6667% !important;
        float: left;
    }
    .top-menu {
        width: 58.3333% !important;
        float: left;
    }

2. You should just write them in caps and they should appear like that, anyway to force it you can do it with this CSS
    <pre>
    .dropdown-menu > li > a {
        text-transform: uppercase;
    }

3. You should use our own markup and replace the default form structure from the plugin settings. https://archived.seventhqueen.com/documentation/kleo#mailchimp

4. For this one you should do some custom work on it since it probably needs structure changes.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rasmusberg
    Participant

Thank you very much.

The code you wrote for the topper, just makes the topper look weird.

Abe
    Keymaster

Just edited the above code for the topbar 😉

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

rasmusberg
    Participant

Can’t get it to work though. Does it work when you use the CSS code?

rasmusberg
    Participant

the same for the uppercase CSS code for the dropdown menu. Is there some way of changing both to uppercase and a larger fontsize?

I have tried writing the menu items in uppercase also, but that does not work either.

Abe
    Keymaster

Sorry for the late reply but the menu appears in uppercase to me..

---

rasmusberg
    Participant

It’s the dropdown menu names, that need to be uppercase. The subcategories…

Abe
    Keymaster

You mean for the top bar?

---

rasmusberg
    Participant

No 🙂

Hold your mouse over at Main menu with dropdown, the ekstra menu that appears is where I want to make submenu/dropmenu titles.

Abe
    Keymaster

Well the title that appears when you hover an item can’t be changed … but it should be exactly as you write it in admin area in the Menus section

---

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘A couple of minor issues/feature requests’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?