This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Abe.

• Author
     ahd904
    Participant

Dear 7th Queen Support,

Hello, Happy New Year.

I have a general question regarding customizing the display of the pinterest post-type.

If you would please refer to the attached image,

1) What i am hoping to achieve is to only display Pictures in the pinterest-like grid (Or is this already possible?),

2) also I would like to show the author’s profile link (whether buddypress or another user registered type like UPME) by clicking the author’s name.

2) Would showing social share icons in the contents be possible??

Please let me know if there are ways to achieve this.
    Just in case, i have not explained clear enough, please see the attached image for the reference.

Thank you 7th Queen always for great support.
    All the best for your future growth and success.

Regards,
    SB

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Hi and thanks for the good thoughts.
    You can customize your posts grid by editing this template from the kleo theme or if you are using the child theme, copy it into the child theme and edit it there wp-content/themes/kleo/page-parts/post-content-masonry.php

adding the social share is just a matter of adding this code:

COPY CODE

<?php get_template_part( 'page-parts/posts-social-share' ); ?>

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

ahd904
    Participant

Hello Abe,

Thank you for the kind reply.

I was just curious then would it be also possible to put an author’s link on the posts ??

If so, could you please also let me know of adding a code like above ?

I would really appreciate if you could also specificy where i can put the following code to.

Thank you.

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, this php code generates the author url: get_author_posts_url( get_the_author_meta( ‘ID’ ) )
    You should try and get help by a developer since customizations should be handled by you.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?