This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     ppl
    Participant

Do you have any recommendations for a like button with counters for our Kleo site. We do not want to have it linked to the Facebook site in any way. Just a counter for our site.

Your help is always appreciated.

Rob

Kieran_SQ

Hi Rob,

Thanks for reaching out with your question. I’ve had a think about it and I can’t think of a plugin that would be suited to the task you describe.

It might be worth posting the same question in the WordPress Plugin Suggestions group on Facebook to see if anyone else has any suitable suggestions.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/wordpresspluginsuggestions/

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

ppl
    Participant

Thanks again Kieran,

I will test out the following and let you know how it goes.

https://wordpress.org/plugins/wp-ulike

Your help is always appreciated.

Rob

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

Good luck, sorry I wasn’t of more help with this question.

All the best,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?