This topic has 5 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     chaluwa
    Participant

Hello,
    I would like to add a video to one of my pages(About us) The video is already on youtube, how do I embed it? there was a sample video on the themes home page, but I deleted it. Please help. Thanks

Laura

Hello, did you delete homepage revisions? You could find original codes there, just as a way of backup. 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

chaluwa
    Participant

OK, where do I locate it(homepage revision?)

Laura

Hello, in the page Home, it should be in the sidebar where the UPDATE / PUBLISH button is 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

leonespencer
    Participant

I don’t have the video code in my homepage revisions. can you give me code to install video?

Thank you!

Laura

Hello, this is the video button of homepage

COPY CODE

[kleo_button_video url="http://www.youtube.com/embed/FtquI061bag" style="alert" size="large" round="radius" icon="film,after"] Our TV Commercial [/kleo_button_video]

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate – WordPress’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?