This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years by Kieran_SQ.

• Author
     alexhorie
    Participant

Hello,

I starting filter users without photo profile, but i getting some complains that people cant upload using mobiles, i tried with chrome and is fine for me, but a few people tried and they are facing some kind problem, there is some way to change the photo uploader or do something to avoid those issues?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You will need to gather more information from users about this issue before I can advise on any potential solution.

– Operating system / version number
    – Device RAM
    – Browser
    – Connectivity (3G/4G/WiFi)
    – Image upload or taking photo
    – Size of image uploading

If a user does not have enough RAM then taking a photo will fail as it cannot store it in the buffer. Likewise if a user tries to upload an image that is far too large it will fail.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

alexhorie
    Participant

Ah thanks, but the users kind get angry, i dont think they going to send me all those info, imagine, you try to make a profile, dont works ann someone ask all those things, i ll be angry.
    but there is some way to limit the size of the photo?

Kieran_SQ

Hi,

You can try adding the below line into your SweetDate Child theme’s functions.php file, this will set the max upload size. If this does not work to set the max upload size then your host doesn’t allow you to do it this way and you will need to try one of the alternative methods here http://www.wpbeginner.com/wp-tutorials/how-to-increase-the-maximum-file-upload-size-in-wordpress/

@ini_set( 'upload_max_size' , '64M' );

64M represents 64MB – you should change this number to your desired value.

Thanks,

Kieran

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Custom development requests can be sent to dev@seventhqueen.com, one of the development team will be happy to discuss your needs.

alexhorie
    Participant

thank you!!!

Kieran_SQ

You’re welcome 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?