This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     airsidworld
    Participant

Hi,
    How can I obtain an accordion with all chapters close or with the first one slightly open.
    Sorry for my english. Thanks.

airsidworld
    Participant

?? You don’t know the Accordion shortcode :

[kleo_accordion] [kleo_accordion_item title=”Title 1″] Accordion Item Content 1 [/kleo_accordion_item] [kleo_accordion_item title=”Title 2″] Accordion Item Content 2 [/kleo_accordion_item] [/kleo_accordion]

JohnDoe
    Participant

Now i do 😉 and i think u mean to let the first item be closed just like the others right? iv been looking for this to. But i don’t think it’s possible.

airsidworld
    Participant

Yes the first item to be closed or half open. It must be possible other theme allow to do it. Maybe an attribute to add in the shortcode’s php page or something like that.
    Dear Admin could you please help ?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    I modified the shortcode to support the opened attribute. It can take as value the item number you want to be opened by default, or “none” value to have al closed.
    Example:

COPY CODE

[kleo_accordion opened="none"] [kleo_accordion_item title="Title"] Accordion Item Content [/kleo_accordion_item] [kleo_accordion_item title="Title2 "] Accordion Item Content 2 [/kleo_accordion_item] [kleo_accordion_item title="Title 3"] Accordion Item Content 3 [/kleo_accordion_item] [/kleo_accordion]

[kleo_accordion opened="2"] [kleo_accordion_item title="Title"] Accordion Item Content [/kleo_accordion_item] [kleo_accordion_item title="Title2 "] Accordion Item Content 2 [/kleo_accordion_item] [kleo_accordion_item title="Title 3"] Accordion Item Content 3 [/kleo_accordion_item] [/kleo_accordion]

Until next theme version update this files content:
    wp-content/themes/sweetdate/assets/scripts/app.js with this: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/files/app.js

wp-content/themes/sweetdate/framework/shortcodes/shortcodes.php with this: https://archived.seventhqueen.com/files/shortcodes.txt

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     airsidworld
    Participant

Thanks Sqadmin.
    Should I copy asset and framework folders in the childtheme before udating app.js and shortcodes.php files ?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Nope. Copy them directly to the main theme since the next version will contain those changes and you won’t loose them.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     JohnDoe
    Participant

How can we edit the Accordions on the profile page? i want them to stay open by default, and can be closed when user wants to.

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi,
    The file to edit is: wp-content/themes/sweetdate/members/single/profile/profile-loop.php

you could make it a toggle instead of a accordion and replace accordion-title with toggle-title and accordion-content with toggle-content

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Sweetdate Landing Page – HTML’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?