This topic has 5 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     gratefuldates
    Participant

Hello Support,

I am looking to implement a sign up workflow that includes the new user receiving an email with a link to verify the account prior to granting access to the site. Fairly standard practice, but after reviewing the documentation I’m not seeing anything, can you please point me in the right direction.

Kind Regards,

Matt

Laura

Hello, that is the default buddypress activation email, just enable registration at your site at Settings – General, then setup an empty page as activation page at Settings – Buddypress – Pages

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

gratefuldates
    Participant

Laura,

I’ve done as you’ve instructed, however when I test nothing has changed and I don’t get an activation email. Are there any other settings I’m missing?

Thanks,
    Matt

Laura

Hello, the activation email is the only one not working? If yes, go to Tools – Buddypress and reinstall emails
    If other emails do not work try using a SMTP plugin

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

gratefuldates
    Participant

Thank you Laura, that worked!

Laura

Happy to help 🙂

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?