This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Radu.

• Author
     rizaldirnm
    Participant

Hello, help me.

I dont know its issues or my bad.

I test my site, I create account with facebook login as “Rizaldi”, all good done. Then basically I direct to my profile “Rizaldi” page. and then I try to login as Key Master (admin) in another laptop. Sometimes I test page per page in “Rizaldi”‘s Account suddenly the site switch account as Key Master (admin) in profile but with Log Out condition.

In summary sometimes if any 2 account or more login in the site there is something problem, sometimes log out, switch account.

please respon, I will be patient to wait.

Best Regards,

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

rizaldirnm
    Participant

how can I do that?

Radu

Hi,

Somehow you are using same email address? most sure yes, just change the wp admin account email with a different one than the facebook account one

Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     rizaldirnm
    Participant

Hi Radu, thankyou for your reply.
    But I create an account with another email (email in facebook) And always switch account if 2 or more account login in in my site. please help me.

Best regards,

Rizaldi

rizaldirnm
    Participant

Look my case:
    Laptop 1: I Login in my laptop with facebook.
    Laptop 2: In same time in my another laptop or smartphone I visit http://papalla.id/ after page site is open I look like Already logged in (with account in laptop 1) but I never login in latop 2.

I try to login without facebook but I have same problem too.

Please help me.

Radu

Hi,

I isee,

There it’s an issue I’ve logged in via Facebook on your site but then I wasn’t able to log out because of the marked error, there its normal to have 403 on wp-login.php page width logout parameter, try to ask this on the hosting support cuz this isn’t related to KLEO theme.

Also you can to de-activate the plugins and to test again.

Cheers
    R

rizaldirnm
    Participant

hi,
    thankyou Radu.
    I’d try to call my host. thankyou before.

best regards.

Rizaldi

Radu

Hi,

Ok,
    Let me know

Cheers
    R.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The forum ‘Bugs & Issues’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?