This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laurent_C.

• Author
     Laurent_C
    Participant

Maybe complex question I still dont find the way to finalize it :
    A. ACTIVE TEMPLATE :
    a.1 – kleo buddypress website
    a.2 – wpmudev plugins
    a.3 – woocommerce
    a.4 – gravityform
    a.5 – xfield buddypress

B – SITUATION
    Everybody can create a profil its ok but everyone have the same question. I need different data for each kind.
    I EXPLAIN :
    I would like Visitor to create a profil and in this way be able to do different things
    B1 : Level 1 member is a peaple
    B2 : Level 2 is a pro and show a specific profil with specific data
    B3 : Level 3 is a pro and can sell product

C – QUESTION
    How can I have different field and members capabilities ?
    C1 – If I select B1, its personal info and data (its like that today)
    C2 – If visitor select B2, its personal and business info and data. At this time I can create another business field with xfield buddypress but I can’t Hide it for C1
    C3 – if visitor select B3, its personal and business info and data. At this time I can create another business field with xfield buddypress but I can’t Hide it for C1. C3 offer a personal shop and a website. How can I allow this with fields, rôles and capabilities, How can I do ? (I dont find with pmp and switch to wpmudev membershippro2 but xfield and different field stay and its the second problem, I also ask to wpmudev)

Thank you Very Much

sharmstr

You were correcting in asking wpmudev. There’s nothing in Kleo that allows you to configure xprofile this way. You might want to pose the question on buddypress forums as well. Someone may have done something similar.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

This might be of use to you: http://buddydev.com/plugins/conditional-profile-fields-for-buddypress/

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Laurent_C
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?