This topic has 7 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 10 years by sharmstr.

• Author
     gp8778
    Participant

Dear Sirs,

We have the following error message;
    Hi! Please activate your copy of the Revolution Slider to receive automatic updates & get premium support.

we have followed the instructions and checked for the Purchase code necessary but there is no way to find the “download” as shown in this link; http://www.themepunch.com/home/plugins/wordpress-plugins/revolution-slider-wordpress/where-to-find-the-purchase-code/

we thus cannot activate Revolution Slider.

What are we doing wrong?

thanks a lot for your feedback.

Kindest regards,

Gérard.

sharmstr

+1 Same issue.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

gp8778
    Participant

Dear Sharmstr.,

Can you be so kind to tell me how your solution can be implemented?

Thanks a lot,

Gérard

sharmstr

I haven’t found a solution. I was merely saying that I have the same problem as you.

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there,
    Since Revolution Slider is provided with the theme, you do not have a purchase code so there is no action you need to take.

It also says this in that page:
    Not activated Plugin Users should contact the Theme Author for Updates and for Support.

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

But I cant get rid of that annoying message in the admin screen. If you click dismiss it doesnt go away.

Abe
    Keymaster

If it is still showing do this small hack:
    – go to /wp-admin/options.php
    – search for revslider-valid-notice and set to true
    – Save changes from bottom of the page

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

I actually had to add that option to the db. Must have not installed correctly. Also, I had to set ‘revslider-valid’ to true to get rid of the message. Thanks for the assist.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘activate copy of the Revolution Slider’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?