This topic has 3 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Abe.

• Author
     raibar
    Participant

Hi,

When my users set up new account, their activation e-mail go to spam folder. I thinks lots of people will get confused. People generally do not check spam folder.

Is there any way to inform users to check their spam folder as well.

Thanks & Best Regards

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi there, try using a sending mail server like SENDGRID sendgrid.com. You can integrate it with a SMTP email plugin like https://wordpress.org/plugins/easy-wp-smtp/
    Also you can use the plugin to send emails using an existing SMTP server.

Arriving in spam should be related directly to your server and nothing related to our theme.

Cheers

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

raibar
    Participant

Hello Abe, Thank you for your help. Sorry for the delay to write you back.

Here is the message when someone complete their sign up:

“Sign Up Complete!

You have successfully created your account! To begin using this site you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address.”

I want to add ” please check your spam folder as well” in this message.

Is there any way to do that.

Thanks & best regards

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, that should be done by translating the string from BuddyPress. Use Loco translate plugin to do it

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?