This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Laura.

• Author
     Real
    Participant

Hello,

When I create a new user (fake), the user will not receive his welcome and activation email and I not receive a nothification that a new user was created.

Why?

Laura

Hello, make sure your hosting email server is working correctly, you could try using an SMTP plugin 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Real
    Participant

Mail server work fine

Real
    Participant

Hello,

I don’t say why, but presently all fake users receive messages… Because I don’t change anything.

I Have another problem with EMAIL, all email are translated in French in the EMAIL section in WordPress, but when a French user send a message to another user, the destination user receive his message in English.

Why?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Real
    Participant

another capture image of email program

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, can you share access so i can check it?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Real
    Participant
    This reply has been set as private.
     Laura

Hello, please check this https://buddypress.org/support/topic/translation-email/
    Maybe it helps, emails are all at Emails section so it is weird that you see it in english if you already translated them

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?