This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by trevorali.

• Author
     trevorali
    Participant

How do I add a picture within a group post ? I would like member to be able to do this in this area with a group.

see screeshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, do oyu mean a group avatar? If so, the admin of the group can change it at the group settings, at Manage

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

trevorali
    Participant

no, i mean like a lot of forums you can add a picture in a thread. How does someone add a picture to a comment. Is there any way os they an easily do that? is there any kind of tool bar the user can have that has styling options for that comment box. Basicallly I need something like the wordpress text editer but simplier.

See screenshot

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, you could try https://wordpress.org/plugins/comment-images/ for wordpress comments and https://es.wordpress.org/plugins/buddypress-activity-plus/ for buddypress

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

trevorali
    Participant

thanks! works great

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?