This topic has 3 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years by Kieran.

• Author
     Splendor
    Participant

Hi,

I’ve seen the same problem in many forums about people updating wordpress like it was something you just do. I’ve done it myself before, for a time ago, but no more. That can be a big mistake if you aren’t sure that everything works alright with the version of WordPress and the current theme you using and the plugin you are using at the moment that comes with your theme or you have bought or downloaded from WordPress.org.

Maybe you should advice them to not update wordpress until you have tell them or announce it when they should. Otherwise some people get angry and the whole thing stress out for you developer of theme and plugins.

Also give them this so people don’t have auto update on as soon wordpress releases an update. They can add this to wp-config.php below define(‘WP_DEBUG’, false);

Add this code to wp-config.php

COPY CODE

/** Disable WP Auto Update */
    define( 'WP_AUTO_UPDATE_CORE', false );

All the best

sharmstr

+1

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Abe
    Keymaster

Hi, Thanks for the suggestions, you are right 🙂 and we will write this in the documentation.

All the best

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Kieran
    Participant

Have mine set already, but great share for the uninitiated. Thanks 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?