This topic has 9 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 7 years by love2playgames.

• Author

Tagged: , ,

Gi-Shop
    Participant

how can i add the age of the member next to his name on the profile page?

thanks in advance 🙂

oscar34
    Participant

I have the same problem, but I cant find the answer on this site. Please help. Anyone?

Abe
    Keymaster

Add this line of code wherever you want to display in wp-content\themes\sweetdate\members\single\member-header.php and change the field name from Birthday to the one you have

<?php echo floor((time() - strtotime(bp_get_profile_field_data(array('field' => 'Birthday'))))/31556926) ?>

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

oscar34
    Participant

Hi Abe thnx you were helpful, while u re answering me could you answer these 3 topics as well please?
    https://archived.seventhqueen.com/search?q=oscar34
    Also I created API in Facebook and on theme I enabled Facebook Login and on Api I entered my url but facebook login doesnt work when I click on the button on login popoup window, I get this message from facebook (I know this has nothing to do with your theme but you might know maybe thats why I m asking thanx):
    “Given URL is not permitted by the application configuration.: One or more of the given URLs is not allowed by the App’s settings. It must match the Website URL or Canvas URL, or the domain must be a subdomain of one of the App’s domains.”

Abe
    Keymaster

Please stop mixing topics with other related questions. We will get to your other questions too and if you have another please create a new topic or reply in an related existing one

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

Abe
    Keymaster

Related to Facebook you need to set in the facebook App the exact domain name without www

---

Gi-Shop
    Participant

many thanks! best support 🙂

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Abe,

This code works great, but just NOT giving the full member information.

Would it possible provide the full codes I can display all these member information as well? I circled inside the red.

Please advise, Thanks,

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Abe
    Keymaster

Well to display another fields you need to do this for each field name:

COPY CODE

echo bp_get_profile_field_data(array('field' => 'Field name here'));

---

love2playgames
    Participant

Hi Abe,

Got this going good! This kicked up a notch with more info on their profile.

Thank you so much for your great help once more 🙂

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘add age next to member name’ is closed to new replies.

Forgot your details?