This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Laura.

• Author
     kschuster
    Participant

I’m using the new Home Register Landing Page (v4.0) – its exactly what I’ve been looking for.  I’m trying to figure out how to add a login to this page in the same way Linkedin and Facebook has the login across the very top of the page.

How do I do this?

Thanks!!

Laura

Hello, can you share a screenshot so i can see exactly the way you want it to look? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

kschuster
    Participant

Thanks for getting back!!  I’m not graphics guy but something like the attached.  If you look at home page of Facebook or linked in they have this on the lading page.

thank you!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, i see, you could enable the menu at that page to show the login button? 🙂

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

kschuster
    Participant

No I haven’t – you asked for a screenshot of what I was thinking… Thats a mock up – a very poor one – of what I was looking for.

Laura

Hello, i can try to do that, can you share access to the backend? 🙂

kschuster
    Participant

It local on my laptop unfortunately

Laura

Hello, well right now we dont have much time to do custom requests, so if you want we can check it out when your site is online so hopefully we have the time to do it 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?