This topic has 4 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 5 years by Radu.

• Author
     touren
    Participant

hi there,

do you have a short tutorial how I can add the font type roboto condensed to the Standard Fonts so that this font type is locally on my server available and can be choosen under Standard Fonts and not under “Google Webfonts”

I have alrady downloadad the font as a zip file and uploaded in my theme folder named /fonts – but how can I now “integrate” this locally roboto condensed font type to the “Standard Fonts” in Kleo Fonts Settings?

thank you,

Touren

Laura

Hello, will assign the ticket to a higher support level who can help and advise you in your query.
    Thanks! ?

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

Radu

Hi,
    Here’s how you can load any custom font to website : https://archived.seventhqueen.com/forums/topic/how-can-register-japanese-font/#post-106881

Custom fonts cannot be shown under theme options -> fonts since it’s very very complicated and time consuming.

Cheers
    R

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
     touren
    Participant

Hi Radu!

thank you very much for your support! that worked! 🙂

Radu

Glad it worked, feel free to open a new ticket any time with any other questions or issues and we’ll be happy to help.

If you like the support you received today and/or KLEO please consider leaving us a review on Theme Forest, every review really does help.

https://themeforest.net/item/kleo-pro-community-focused-multipurpose-buddypress-theme/reviews/6776630

Cheers
    R

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The forum ‘General questions’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?