This topic has 4 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 10 years by SQadmin.

• Author
     adam
    Participant

Hello –

How do I make the Add Friend (+) button on the member directory look just like the View Profile button and have them both right next to each other?

I have been playing around with sweetdate-child/custom_buddypress/bp-functions.php

This is really confusing me: bp_add_friend_button(bp_get_member_user_id());

Where does bp_add_friend_button get it’s styling from? I need to change it to class=”small button radius primary”.

Thanks!!

adam
    Participant

The problem I’m having is that my add friend (+) button on the member directory doesn’t look like the demo (and never did). It appears underneath the view profile button and the length spans across the whole box. How do I get it to appear to the right of the view profile button just like the demo and a small button?

adam
    Participant

Fixed it.

I took a look at the demo CSS and realized I had to add this to my CSS:

#friendship-button-3 {
    display: inline-block;
    margin-right: 5px;
    }

#friendship-button-2 {
    display: inline-block;
    margin-right: 5px;
    }

adam
    Participant

Sorry – reopening. I think this fix might only work for individual profiles on the directory page. can you tell me the correct CSS for a universal fix?

SQadmin
    Keymaster

Hi, The styles are in custom_buddypress/_inc/css/default.css and shoud apply. maybe you didn’t updated all files…
    with this you can address those buttons to style them:

COPY CODE

.bp-member-dir-buttons div.generic-button a.add, .bp-member-dir-buttons div.generic-button a.remove

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution
Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?