This topic has 12 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 8 years by Andrei.

• Author
     Topher
    Participant

Hello:

I have had much success with KLEO & GeoDirectory however, I have one issue: The add listing page for logged out users does not load right and places content behind the header. You can still see some of the page content but the header kinda over lays. I have contacted GeoDirectory and they shared the following which for me is way over my head and I would really like a solution for this as I am working hard on this site and need the add listing page to work for logged out users and to display correctly.

Thanks

This is the domain: http://www.militarybuyer.guide

Below is the suggestion I got from GeoDirectory

***** Hi,

from what I can see Kleo is considering the signup page as the home page, which means it isn’t 100% compatible when you use a transparent header with an alternative logo in the home page.

Probably in the header they have conditional tag to check if the page is the front page before serving the normal or transaprent header, something like:

if(is_front_page()) {//code to serve transparent header};

To exclude the signup page from being seen as home by the theme they should add something like:

if(is_front_page() && (!isset($_GET[‘geodir_signup’])) ) {//code to serve transparent header};

This is much easier for them to solve that it is for us, especially if you pass them these suggestions.

Let us know,

Thanks *****

sharmstr

The link to your site doesnt work

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

sharmstr

Here’s a link the the kleo demo. Is the issue that you’re using a transparent main menu on your page? http://seventhqueen.com/themes/kleo/business-directory?geodir_signup=true

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

This support site is not about custom work. If you need custom development please contact cornel@seventhqueen.com

Topher
    Participant
     Topher
    Participant

If you visit the site and go to the add listing page as a logged out user you will see my dilemma.

thanks

sharmstr

If you’re not going to set an image for the background of the top of the page, then turn off transparent main menu for that page.

Topher
    Participant

I have disabled transparent menu for this page and it is still doing the same thing.

Topher
    Participant

The page won’t even allow an image to be added

sharmstr

@abe – We have an issue when the directory is not set as the home page AND transparent main menu is turned on.

sharmstr

@abe – can you take a look at this?

Abe
    Keymaster

hi @sharmstr
    I have assigned andrei to take a look and come with a solution since he took care of the initial integration. Cheers

---
    @ SeventhQueen we do our best to have super happy customers. Thanks for being our customer.

sharmstr

Right. Sorry.

Andrei

Hi @topher, I have tested this but all you need to do is to disable the transparent main menu on your add listing page.

If you still have issues, please let me know.

Cheers

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The forum ‘KLEO’ is closed to new topics and replies.

Forgot your details?