This topic has 7 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 7 years by Laura.

• Author
     juliusmallik
    Participant

I dont want the navigation menu in my header, rather I want a login form which I already customized and if logged in then the user avator and name must be shown in the menu position.  But I dont want to show the menu. How can I accomplish this. If I have to put some code, where should I put that ?

The site address provided in the private details will not include anything as am working on localhost. Please see the screenshot for reference.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     Laura

Hello, why not use the menu login modal? it would show the login form once clicked and the avatar once logged in

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

Laura Solanes - Graphic Designer and Web Designer

Please be patient as I try to answer each topic as fast as i can.

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

Always happy to help you 🙂

juliusmallik
    Participant

No , actually, I just wanted to put that login form in header only, not the button, I am already successful in doing so. Now my question is, After logging in that same place the avator of the user needs to be shown, how can I do that ? Pleasesuggest. Though I put the login form the way I wanted, but I was unable to remove the menu position from there. What shouold be the best way to do it ?

Laura

Hello, if you add the my account menu item, then once logged in it will show their avatar.
    My account menu item is at KLEO section of the menu editor

Hi there!!! Help others from the community and mark any reply as solution if it solved your question. Mark as a solution

If you like the theme or the support you've received please consider leaving us a review on Themeforest!

juliusmallik
    Participant

I could not find the KLEO section of the menu editor, where’s it ?

juliusmallik
    Participant

I got that avator, I found it in KLEO section. But my query is again back to my first question. Please check the screenshot. There a KLeo login option in visual composer. I want a shortcode of that login form. Where from and how can I get the shortcode for that KLEO login form. If I have to add a shortcode for it in case it is not existing , where to add that shortcode function. Please help.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
     juliusmallik
    Participant

Hi,

Before you give reply to my above questions, I wish to tell you I resolved the problem stated above. I found the shortcode from k-elements plugin folder shortcode files. But I expected to have those informations in the documentation. The theme is really good, but the documentation is not descriptive enough. My suggession is that your team must create a more descriptive documentation at least for them who are purchasing it.

If any new question I will have I will raise a new topic. This topic is resolved.

Thanks

Laura

Hello, glad you could resolve it. We will improve the KB much more so those issues are described there too 🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

Forgot your details?